We are looking for a Flutter developer who is proficient in the dart. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them by following well-known Flutter workflows (such as providers, bloc, Stream Subscription and controller, bloc). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are important
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing new user-facing features using Flutter.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in Mobile Application Development.
- 2+ years of experience with Flutter.
- Knowledge of developing mobile applications for iOS using Swift or Objective-C.
- Experience writing automated test cases, performance tuning, threading, maps, routing and offline storage.
- Experience with Flutter and dart should have worked in at least one full app using flutter.
- Knowledge of State Management (Bloc or Provider)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs. (GET, POST, PUT and DELETE)
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms.
- Strong understanding of Dart, its quirks, and workarounds
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates
- Knowledge of basic concepts like factory constructor, spread operators
- Proficient understanding of cross-platform compatibility
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of UI rendering behavior and performance
- Experience in programming in Android and iOS is a big plus.
How you can join us:
To be considered for this great opportunity, simply “Fill the form on the right.” Thank you for your application.